• DDS, Muhimbili University of Health and allied Sciences (MUHAS) 2000
• MDent in oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Muhimbili University of Health and allied Sciences (MUHAS) 2000
• PCLHTE, College of Education University of Rwanda 2010.
Few selected publications:
1. Brittany Seymour, IbraMuhumuza, Chris Mumena, Moses Isyagi, Jane Barrow and Valli Meeks.Including oral health training in a health system strengthening program in Rwanda
2. Majambo M H1, Sasi R M, Mumena C H,Museminari G, Nzamukosha J, Nzeyimana A, RutagandaE. Prevalence of Oral and Maxillofacial Injuries among Patients Managed at a Teaching Hospital in Rwanda. Rwanda j. health sci. Vol 2 No 2, 2013.
3. A. Kanyamunga, N.McCall, L. Tuyisenge, C. Mumena and D.C Stefan. Aggressive desmoidfibromatosis: first case in Rwandan Child. S. Afr J CH 2013; 7(3): 117-118
4. AzeezButali, &, Peter Mossey, Nikki Tiffin, WasiuAdeyemo, MekonenEshete, ChrispinusMumena, Rosemary Audu, Chika Onwuamah, Pius Agbenorku, MobolanleOgunlewe, AdetokunboAdebola, HectoOlasoji, BabatundeAregbesola, RamatBraimah, AbimibolaOladugba, IfeanyichukwuOnah, Ezekiel Adebiyi, Peter Olaitan, LukmanAbdur-Rahman, AdebowaleAdeyemo. Multidisciplinary approach to genomics research in Africa: the AfriCRAN model. Pan African Medical Journal. 2015; 21:229 doi:10.11604/pamj.2015.21.229.7380.
Mumena Chrispinus is a Dean School of Dentistry of the College of Medicine and Health Sciences, one of the colleges of University of Rwanda.